Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tea Party

About a month ago, DaniRae sent Grandma and invtiation to a tea party that Dani was really excited about. She wanted to plan it and everything. I had to really tone it down for her. She was on my case all week to start baking. She wanted scones and raisin sandwiches. Ugh..WE finally settled on snowman cookies (and that is only because Grandma made them), and iced raisin biscuits. She helped me set a nice winter table and we had a Christmas tea next to the fireplace. Maybe there is hope for her to turn into a "lady" (or was that what my Mom was saying about me as she left). Oh, well....Meanwhile, Dan kept Jeremiah and AnaGrace upstairs. They set up the train and the cattle car with horses. AnaGrace really enjoyed seeing the horses....as you can see she also enjoys wearing her hat in the house!!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That last pic is precious!! I remember pic of you, Ben and Joel just like that with my train.
Dad

The Hamilton Family said...

I miss you guys! ~Jill