Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time for potty Training????????

Okay, so the other day I was folding laundry on the couch. AnaGrace, my big helper, was right there beside me. She decided to help by trying on the clothes. The first one she got was a pair of her sister's undies. She was determined to put them on...this kept her busy for about 5 minutes. She was so proud of herself. So, I don't know if this is a sign to begin potty training....or a sign that it is a loooong way off. I thought this was very funny. After she was done with the undies, she proceeded to socks. These she kept one all day (over her original socks) until Dani came home and promptly took them off Ana and put them on her own feet. Thankfully, AnaGrace didn't seem to care, maybe she knew after all that they were Dani's

1 comment:

The Hamilton Family said...

What a little ham! She cracks me up!!!!!