Friday, December 12, 2008
Pizza Picnic
This pizza picnic has sort of become a tradition at our place. A tradition that I would highly recommend during this busy time and one I will not quickly give up. I will usually pick a fairly busy evening ( a day I work, or that we are having a cookie party) and Dan will bring home pizza. We throw a tablecloth on the floor and eat on paper plates. Usually we will have chips too, but nothing that really requires silverware. When we are done, we do our part to fill the landfill and throw it all away (except the tablecloth). Anyway, the kids really enjoy this a lot...they look forward to it and I honestly think that they would be disappointed if we did not do it during December. It is easy for me and Dan doesn't mind one bit. In fact, this week when we had our pizza picnic, I spent some extra time reading to the kids which is something I have really missed since they started school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great idea, SuperMom:-) BTW - is that a lid on Dan's cup?
Post a Comment