Dan and I gave Jeremiah a little money for his birthday. It was finally enough so that he could by his Nintendo DS that he has been wanting. We are very proud of him and the way he has saved. He has been saving for this for about 6 months. Then for his birthday we got him a couple games. He has been so happy. He also got some lego, a new hoe and shovel, and some books. I love birthdays!!!!!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Happy 8th birthday, Jeremiah!!!
Jeremiah turned 8 years old on Sunday. As a typical 8 year old boy would, he wanted to celebrate on Saturday night so he didn't have to share Mother's Day with his birthday festivities. Anyway, we had a good time anyway...Grandparent's Renno came over for a birthday supper of Tacos, peanuts, and Hawaiin Punch (followed by Tums for all of the adults). He wanted a chocolate cake made like baseball stuff. My Mom had a baseball glove and ball pan which made it easy.

Dan and I gave Jeremiah a little money for his birthday. It was finally enough so that he could by his Nintendo DS that he has been wanting. We are very proud of him and the way he has saved. He has been saving for this for about 6 months. Then for his birthday we got him a couple games. He has been so happy. He also got some lego, a new hoe and shovel, and some books. I love birthdays!!!!!!
Dan and I gave Jeremiah a little money for his birthday. It was finally enough so that he could by his Nintendo DS that he has been wanting. We are very proud of him and the way he has saved. He has been saving for this for about 6 months. Then for his birthday we got him a couple games. He has been so happy. He also got some lego, a new hoe and shovel, and some books. I love birthdays!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment