Here are my beautiful children. This is before things really went downhill.....
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Easter pictures
Family pictures on Easter (0r any holiday for that matter) are not exactly what I call "fun." However, I am so thankful that my family cooperates a little....I know that someday we will all be glad that we did this. 
Here are my beautiful children. This is before things really went downhill.....
At this point, no one was having fun....this is one of the few pictures of the kids with their cousins in which AnaGrace is not pitching a fit. Oh, well, at least they are all there and everyone is somewhat cooperative.
Here are my beautiful children. This is before things really went downhill.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, our bookcase is a great backdrop! They should make a picture of that for studios! Sorry;-( Maybe order will be restored at some point. But you guys look great! We had a lot of fun that weekend! Miss you all and love you!
~Jill
Post a Comment