I don't think that I ever saw so much candy in one place....yum. Jeremiah chose Kit-Kat and DaniRae chose Reese's Pieces and Dan bought us a Take Five.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Hershey Chocolate World
We took the kids to Chocolate World in Hershey last Friday. They had off school for Spring Break. After the tour, we let them pick out some candy. AnaGrace saw these cookies and pressed her face right up to the glass.....Decisions, decisions.
I don't think that I ever saw so much candy in one place....yum. Jeremiah chose Kit-Kat and DaniRae chose Reese's Pieces and Dan bought us a Take Five.
Speaking of Take Five...we took this picture for all of the Aunts and Uncles (and Daddy and Mommy) who can't resist Take Fives.
I don't think that I ever saw so much candy in one place....yum. Jeremiah chose Kit-Kat and DaniRae chose Reese's Pieces and Dan bought us a Take Five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Take 5's are the best when they come directly from the factory. That is where I first got hooked on them.
Post a Comment