Thankfully, WPGM (the Christian Radio station) runs children's radio drama on Saturday morning for a couple hours. The kids love it and I am so glad for it. So they listened to the radio (upstairs on Miah's radio). DaniRae also helped AnaGrace onto the top bunk and the girls sat and colored for a while. It was just so quiet.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Super Saturday
This past Saturday was such a restful day. Dan needed to work on his sermon in the morning . We tried to be diligent to give him that time. 
Thankfully, WPGM (the Christian Radio station) runs children's radio drama on Saturday morning for a couple hours. The kids love it and I am so glad for it. So they listened to the radio (upstairs on Miah's radio). DaniRae also helped AnaGrace onto the top bunk and the girls sat and colored for a while. It was just so quiet.
Jeremiah sat in his room and built with his legos. He got a police station for Christmas and we got out his fire station again and he is doing greatputting it together. So he was sitting quiet and listening and playing. And Me????.....I was sewing. I will find any possible time to do this anymore. It was really a great quiet peaceful morning. For those of you who have really little ones still, give it time, it will happen.
Thankfully, WPGM (the Christian Radio station) runs children's radio drama on Saturday morning for a couple hours. The kids love it and I am so glad for it. So they listened to the radio (upstairs on Miah's radio). DaniRae also helped AnaGrace onto the top bunk and the girls sat and colored for a while. It was just so quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's really awesome, Kelly! And I'm glad you took advantage of the time to sew too! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment