Monday, November 10, 2008
Gorgeous Guords
Well, Dan had to work late in Lancaster tonight and then had a meeting. So we decided to make some gorgeous guords. (Yes, I got the idea from Family Fun.....and I heard the collective groan from my extended family. Someday, you will all be calling me for ideas.) We had our church's Thanksgiving Fellowship last Saturday. The centerpieces were guords. Lots of them. Miah asked me if he could have a few to bring home. (Mommy thinks 3 or 4: Kids think as many as they will give us). Well kind "Mr. Mark" gave my kids all of the guords. We are talking 2 grocery bags filled to the brim with them. Thanks, Mr. Mark. Needless to say, we all had fun tonight and it was a great way to kill time between supper and bedtime. Here are our creations.
Miah made this one that the kids thought looked like Dan....sorry honey.
This was the tiniest one, so Dani named it AnaGrace.
This is my creation, which the kids said looked like Grandma....sorry Grandma. Anyway, know we only have 2 partially filled grocery bags left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree that the one looks like Dan, BUT I don't think the other looks anything like Grandma!! it does look like it was a fun time.
Post a Comment