Here she is sweet as can be in a dress that her cousin Trinity wore (Thanks Aunt Jean). This dress looked so cool and comfy for such a hot day----will there ever be snow again???? I can only hope.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Pics. of precious AnaGrace
I told you all that some pics. of AnaGrace would follow so here they are. She loves her bath, just like her cousin Rachel. They even have the same towel thanks to Grandma (at least I think that it is the same).
Here she is sweet as can be in a dress that her cousin Trinity wore (Thanks Aunt Jean). This dress looked so cool and comfy for such a hot day----will there ever be snow again???? I can only hope.

Here she is sweet as can be in a dress that her cousin Trinity wore (Thanks Aunt Jean). This dress looked so cool and comfy for such a hot day----will there ever be snow again???? I can only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you SOO much for posting stuff again! We LOVE it!!! I Look every day for new stuff. Also thanks for the b-day card
...card/sweet gift card
Post a Comment