Monday, June 4, 2007

Jeremiah is 6 years old!!!!!

I know that it has been a while since I have blogged, but bear with me. Jeremiah celebrated his 6th birthday in May. Wow, I really cannot believe it. He is getting so big. He is really into camoflauge right not---shirts, flip-flops, shorts, birthday plates, etc. He requested this Jeep cake as well. I guess there are worse things we could be worried about!!!!!



As has been tradition, we went to Knoebel's campground for the weekend. We had a great time camping and riding the rides on Saturday. The kids really enjoy this. Even AnaGrace went on her first Knoebel's train ride.

Jeremiah asked for a skateboard for his birthday. This is him trying it out. He really looks the part of "little boy" in these pictures. I can't believe how grown up he really is becoming....6 years old, riding a skateboard, going into first grade, .....of course, he just rolls his eyes and laughs when I tell him this.


And, finally, one picture of the three kids together. I hope that sometime I can get more of AnaGrace up. She really is getting big and alert and changing so much. She goes for her four month old shots tomorrow. Ugh. She has started rolling over recently. In fact, today I put her down for her nap and she promptly rolled over and looked up at me and smiled....so I put her back on her belly, she rolled over, looked up at me and smiled....What was I to do.....I picked her and gave her kisses and snuggles. I put her down again and she finally stayed down and went to sleep. She is so sweet. Anyway, maybe more pictures will follow in the next few weeks. Lots of love to all.

1 comment:

The Hamilton Family said...

Yay!!! The Rennonites are back:) We loved being able to be there for Miah's birthday....he is growing up into such a little boy. Ben and I love being around you guys - and your kids keep us laughing:) Also - what a great Mommy/daughter picture of you and AnaGrace - so sweet!