Tuesday, February 27, 2007
AnaGrace Elizabeth
This is a picture of one of Ana's first baths. Note my little "helper", of course my other "helper" was out of the picture. I think that it may have been after this bath that I decided that I would go solo on baths....too much help is not very helpful!!!!!
This picture was taken of AnaGrace last weekend. I love her in blue, however, most people asked if she was a boy, to which I prompltly said, "Not, look at the flowers and butterfly." Anyway, her eyes are really starting to become even more blue, so maybe they will stay blue. Then we will have brown eyed boy, a blue eyed girl, and a little girl with one of each!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's 'ok'. We usually have Rachel decked out in all pink, and people still ask if she is a boy.
The other day, Jill ran up to our Apartment office with Rachel in her purple hoodie and pink hat on. The receptionist lady asked if it was a boy. Jill said 'no', and the lady said, 'oh, I should have noticed her pink hat'. And I was thinking...'or the purple hoodie with girlie things on it'!!!
Post a Comment